When assigning a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) you give an undertaking that you have acted in strict accordance with the rules. In particular you must have comply with the following
- The sponsored job is genuine and not an ‘artificial’ post
- You have conducted a thorough RLMT and have detailed evidence
- The CoS is assigned according to correct SOC code and salary
- The migrant you are sponsoring has undergone a formal recruitment selection and process
- The migrant is qualified for the job and verified by references
- The job is an established and proven working role in your business
Failure to adhere to meet these conditions as well as other rules governing the assigning of a CoS will lead to licence revocation.