Blog tagged as IELTS

Airbnb in Reading for students
Looking for a student visa or working visa?

You must prove your knowledge of the English language when you apply.

This usually means passing a Secure English Language Test (SELT). This must be from an approved provider.

You can pass your IELTS Academic for UKVI at Reading University here

Level of E...
Rodolph Warot
23.02.21 10:39 AM - Comment(s)
Which IELTS test General or Academic?

Those coming to the UK for employment will need to take IELTS General for UKVI.

Skills for English (UKVI) is a UKVI-approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) for visa and immigration applications.

Academic and General tests cover four areas, listening, reading, writing and speaking and to pass...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 11:22 PM - Comment(s)