Blog categorized as UK Immigration

UK Tier 2 visa 

What Can Skilled Workers Expect When Applying for Tier 2 Visas Now?

If you are looking to hire employees who are not UK citizens, it's time to understand the British work permit.

The new points-based system reframes the criteria your recruits need to meet when applying for a Tier 2...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 05:05 PM - Comment(s)
Sole Representative Visa

Suppose you are employed with a company outside the UK and are tasked with setting up its commercial presence in Britain. In that case, you can visit the country through a representative of overseas business visa.

As the sole representative of your company, when you embark upon your journey to t...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 04:54 PM - Comment(s)
Settlement Visa for EU Citizens

Freedom of Movement will effectively end on 31st December 2020. In the aftermath of this change, EU nationals and their families who wish to remain in England after 30th June 2021 must apply for settled or pre-settled status before this date.

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 04:47 PM - Comment(s)

Naturalisation occurs when an individual legally changes their nationality. In the case of UK citizenship, the eligibility criteria for this process include the fact that you are:

  1. Over 18 years of age
  2. Settled in the UK for at least 12 months, through permanent settlement such as indefinite leave ...
Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 04:27 PM - Comment(s)
Intra-Company Transfer (ICT)

If your business thrives beyond borders, your UK office might need some help from personnel employed elsewhere.

Company leaders often need to send existing employees to other parts of their business around the world for temporary assignments. In such a circumstance, many people feel that a business v...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 04:11 PM - Comment(s)
Indefinite Leave to Remain

If you have lived or worked in the UK lawfully for five years, on a Visa that leads to settlement, or ten years, there is definitely a reason to celebrate because now, you qualify for indefinite leave to remain (ILR).

There are two ways in which you can apply for settlement in the UK, eithe...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 03:54 PM - Comment(s)
Entry Clearance Applications

If you have a family member in Britain, and you wish to join them through a dependant visa, it may be difficult to grasp the concept of entry clearance applications.

Ensuring that you satisfy all the UK immigration protocols can be an anxiety-inducing landscape to navigate, if you don’t have knowledg...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 03:40 PM - Comment(s)
Tier 1 Investor Visa Fund Your Dream to Invest in the UK

The immigration system of the UK is designed to attract entrepreneurs and investors.

When money flows in, it helps the British economy while creating opportunities for benefactors to visit and explore the country’s vibrant culture.

A Tier 1 investor visa is applicable for all those willing to invest £...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 03:20 PM - Comment(s)
Family Members to the UK with a Dependant Visa

PBS Dependant

If your partner is in the UK on a sponsored visa under Tier 2, 4 or 5 category, you may be able to join them as theirs PBS dependant. This visa would also apply to children under the age of 18, who do not lead an independent life.

Partner of a British or Settled Person

If you are British ...

Rodolph Warot
30.10.20 02:36 PM - Comment(s)